Henry T. (Hank) Greely, J.D.
Stanford Law School
- Director, Center for Law and the Biosciences
- Professor (by courtesy) of Genetics, Stanford School of Medicine
- Chair, Steering Committee of the Center for Biomedical Ethics
- Director, Stanford Program in Neuroscience and Society
The End of Sex and the Future of Reproduction. 2016. Amazon
See the listing on his website.. In addition, see:
- Charo, R Alta, and Henry T Greely. “CRISPR Critters and CRISPR Cracks.” American Journal of Bioethics 15.12 (2015): 11–17.
- Bosley, Katrine S et al. “CRISPR Germline Engineering—the Community Speaks.” Nature Publishing Group 33.5 (2015): 478–486. Web.
- Greely, Hank. “Of Science, CRISPR-Cas9, and Asilomar.” Law and Biosciences Blog., 4 Apr. 2015. Print.
- "Future Possibilities for Governance of Gene Editing Technologies in Research Animals." December 2015.
- "The Future of Making Babies.' May 2016. 29 min.